Get Closer Get Closer

Beautiful.
The last level pulled on my heartstrings a little.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

I keep seeing the eyes of my opponents.... creepy.

Forget-Me-Not Forget-Me-Not

Possibly one of the most addicting games I have had the pleasure to play. It's simple, incredibly fun, and looks just dazzling.
I highly suggest you turn this game into an app so It could be played on an iphone or iPad. I would definetelly buy this as an app.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Incredible, game, i suggest porting it to PC download when its finished so there's no lag at all, make an actual game out of this. Also add a harder difficulty for story mode, also like everyone says, ZOMBIES. Iv'e always been a big fan of your madness series and hoped a good game would sometime come out.

Bugs:
the pallets of the pistols change to their defualts when their expending shells.
also the flash effect on the silenced UZI lasts too long, it stays on the barrel, after its done firing.

Mega Mash Mega Mash

Amazing game, extremely innovative!

Madness Scene Creator 5 Madness Scene Creator 5

pretty awesome, dawg. but i have to suggest (and im sure youve already gotten suggestions for) muzzle flashes. also empty shells would be cool, and if you can different heads facing more directions.
anyways.. pretty rad. like the music too.

F1Krazy responds:

Yeah, I'll be adding those things as soon as possible.

[HH] Bel Air: the RPG [HH] Bel Air: the RPG

cool

this game was really good and fun but a little too hard, please make a guidebook that i can buy at gamestop please.

HomerHoarde responds:

hat could be mildly funny if they wont sell it i will write a million guides to battletoad and FORCE them to do sell it

George Costanza SB George Costanza SB

ive been waiting years for this THANK YOU!!!!

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Love the Music

A very large and cool game, still love the choice of music through it.

Complete the Level Complete the Level

entertaining

was a fun puzzle, i tried as best i could to get 100 on each one. only problem was the music, just one repetive 8-bit song. but still a good game. also could look a bit better.