All 46 art Reviews

SLICE#2 SLICE#2

I would read this... if it were real.

Bringing Sexy Back Bringing Sexy Back

beautiful.

Richard Richard

I was just watching this and laughing like nuts, Awesome job! you should send this to Slowbeef.

test-object responds:

did so via fb :)

Smoking skull Smoking skull

DOPE

WALUIGI TIME WALUIGI TIME

Pretty cool, like the design and style of Waluigis face. Its like that old ass Wario's Woods commercial with Wario's head floating around the hypnotizing and shit. I'm guessing that's what you were going for, anyways good work.

Envy Envy

You got the lines and generally shape down, and you have a nice choice in colors. But what I don't see is the detail that really gives this woman character, I cant FEEL the envy of this character.

Da Robot Goes BEEP BOOP Da Robot Goes BEEP BOOP

I can see the effort, but I don't see the idea.

Provenance. Provenance.

Great work on the panel, but the punch at the end of the joke is a bit bland. Good work anyways, I enjoy most of your humorous comics.

Old is Sold !!! Old is Sold !!!

Quality Jalopy, great work, incredible detail. But next time try going for a smaller sized picture when submitting to newgrounds. The regular view im seeing right now is kind of small, which is standard on new grounds, but when I click to zoom in the picture is way too big, only a corner of the car takes up my whole screen. Im going to let this slide in my rating but remember that presentation is everything.

Befreckled Befreckled

Not bad, in fact pretty good. Nice detail and colors. I like the style of the body, although the shoulders and neck don't seem fit the proportions you're going for. Other than that, very nice sketch.

JackieBlue responds:

Thanks! My style is very much a work in progress so I appreciate the honesty.