Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

Remonds me of Danny Antonucci's works, mainly Lupo The Butcher (inspiration?) and the title card reminds me of how he did in ed, edd, amd eddy. Good work though, great animation, but i feel would be much better animated with cell sheets like how Danny wouldve done it.

HugoVRB responds:

Lupo is one of my favorite animations, and I didn't know that Antonucci had made stuff for ed, edd, n eddy.
We could have done it in cell sheets but I felt more comfortable using paper as it was my first attempt in animation.
Thanks for the review!

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

Its obvious you spent a lot of time working on this, but the quality is very low. Your style is like a shitty hybrid of all of the popular newgrounds animators lovechild. And the comedy is horribly stale.

Long, inactive days Long, inactive days

Dope music in the back, I that a DOOM lick?

Get Closer Get Closer

Beautiful.
The last level pulled on my heartstrings a little.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

I keep seeing the eyes of my opponents.... creepy.

Forget-Me-Not Forget-Me-Not

Possibly one of the most addicting games I have had the pleasure to play. It's simple, incredibly fun, and looks just dazzling.
I highly suggest you turn this game into an app so It could be played on an iphone or iPad. I would definetelly buy this as an app.

It's Midnight It's Midnight

That was incredible, I really felt the vibe of invasion and chase. I felt like the beats were characterized as giant and monstrous, and the rhythm was so haunting, like it belong in a horror movie. And the technological genre in general was very much fitting. You have definitively captured my art work in sound and music. Great Work! I wish you the best of luck in the contest.

sadface-music responds:

It Just goes to show that even the most powerful of art does not need to necessarily be an epic composition of paint or Photoshop. The medium of "Midnight 2013" was so simple and thus effortlessly powerful in my opinion.
Thanks for the review and thanks again for letting me represent your piece.

~ Midnight-Rave ~ ~ Midnight-Rave ~

For years this has been my favorite song that I have ever found on Newgrounds.
Just thought I would let you know.

Catstuffer responds:

Awwe :') Thanks!

Zoned Zoned

Yo, I was going through my fans n shit, looking for some people who actually submit stuff. Found this song and was amazed, you have definetely been recommended for the audio portal. This shit is DOPE.

SLICE#2 SLICE#2

I would read this... if it were real.

Bringing Sexy Back Bringing Sexy Back

beautiful.

Richard Richard

I was just watching this and laughing like nuts, Awesome job! you should send this to Slowbeef.

test-object responds: